When we first researched mangosteen, we found out that almost every brand was 30 - 40% mangosteen or less. Some brands have water as the first ingredient, mixed with fruit concentrates and sprinkled with a little mangosteen extract. It seems odd that what is being marketed as mangosteen juice is actually less than 50% mangosteen.
Why are companies labeling their product mangosteen juice when the majority of the formula is not mangosteen? The main reason is probably cost. You can buy a quart of pure grape or blueberry juice from the store for less than $8 or, even cheaper, a gallon of apple juice for less than $5. Mangosteen juice is very expensive compared to most fruit juices because it has to be shipped from Southeast Asia, primarily Thailand.
Our first formula, Mangosteen Plus, was 36 - 40% mangosteen. That was one of the highest percentages on the market. Still, we were not comfortable with those low percentages because we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality product for our customers. Since then, we've raised the bar to over 80% in our new Mangosteen Premium PlusTM product.
Why stop at 80%? you ask. We wish we could manufacture a 100% pure
product, but our food scientist, explains that would require us to add chemical
preservatives. We believe in a 100% natural product so we settled on an 80% mangosteen formula to avoid adding chemical preservatives. The remaining 20% ingredients are not filler ingredients.
They have been chosen specifically to act as natural preservatives and to
Highly Recommended Products
Bernard Jensen Books | Chi Machine - Sun Anacon | Colon Cleanser - Herbal Fiberblend | Colonic Board - Colema Board | Coral Calcium | Enzymes - Wobenzym | Far Infrared Machine - Hot House | Ginseng - Korean | Green Foods | Hand Grainmill - Back To Basic | Health Books | Juicing Capsules | Juicers | Mangosteen Juice - Mangosteen Plus | Natural Progesterone Cream - Happy PMS | Noni Juice - Noni Tahitian Plus | Oxygen Cell Food | Personal Blender | Poly-MVA | Probiotic - Primal Defense | Rebounders - Nedak | Skin Brush | Shower Filters | Slant Board | Sun Chlorella | Toilet Stool - Welles Step | Whole Food Concentrates - AIM | Wolfberry |
Full Line of Products by Category